We repair screens, rescreen, or install brand new screens.
We sell and install swinging, sliding, and retractable screen doors.
We offer Clearview brand retractable screens.
What is a Retractable Screen?
Retractable screens utilize the old-fashioned technology of roll-up blinds, updated and advanced to work vertically or horizontally. Our screens are manufactured with a durable, lightweight aluminum housing that protects the screen cloth when not in use. Within the housing, the Clear View retractable screen is anchored to an aluminum tube and tension control device. Clear View’s patented “Safe-Glide” Speed Reducer insures our doors will retract fully without danger of trapped fingers or a “slamming” return.
Clearview Retractable Screens
Designed to look like molding around your door, ClearView Retractable Screens are hidden from view when not in use. When needed, simply pull them out!
Available in 9 different colors, now you can put screens on virtually any door without detracting from your view or the beauty of your doors! Colors are to be used as a guide. depending on your monitor setting actual color may vary.
Schedule an Appointment Now!
Installation & Maintenance
All ClearView Retractable Screens are custom-fit and professionally installed by Brian’s Window Service technicians. Brian’s Window Service warranties installation workmanship for a period of one year from date of installation.
Maintaining Your Retractable
For years of worry free operation of your retractable system, please follow the recommended maintenance tips.
- Keep tracks free of dirt and debris by doing a monthly cleaning (or as needed). Use a clean cloth and mild (non-abrasive) detergent to wipe down entire tracks, both top and bottom.
- After cleaning the tracks, apply a thin even coat of Silicone Spray (greaseless) to both the top and bottom tracks. Wipe off any over spray.
- Main Housing unit can be wiped down with clean cloth and mild, non-abrasive detergent.
- To protect screen material, always keep screen rolled up into housing when not needed for ventilation.
- You may clean the screen by wiping it down using a “moist towelette” or by vacuuming using an upholstery brush. Carefully vacuum the outside, then from the inside, taking care not to snag the screen.
- Keep pets from clawing or scratching of the screen mesh.
- Do not push on the screen to make the unit open, this will cause damage over time and is not recommended.