All ClearView Retractable Screens are custom-fit and professionally installed by Brian’s Window Service technicians. Brian’s Window Service warranties installation workmanship for a period of one year from date of installation.
Maintaining Your Retractable
For years of worry free operation of your retractable system, please follow the recommended maintenance tips.
- Keep tracks free of dirt and debris by doing a monthly cleaning (or as needed). Use a clean cloth and mild (non-abrasive) detergent to wipe down entire tracks, both top and bottom.
- After cleaning the tracks, apply a thin even coat of Silicone Spray (greaseless) to both the top and bottom tracks. Wipe off any over spray.
- Main Housing unit can be wiped down with clean cloth and mild, non-abrasive detergent.
- To protect screen material, always keep screen rolled up into housing when not needed for ventilation.
- You may clean the screen by wiping it down using a “moist towelette” or by vacuuming using an upholstery brush. Carefully vacuum the outside, then from the inside, taking care not to snag the screen.
- Keep pets from clawing or scratching of the screen mesh.
- Do not push on the screen to make the unit open, this will cause damage over time and is not recommended.